I am a huge traveler, and I love to take ‘lots’ of things with me. I put lots in brackets because I overpack! But, Recently I have gotten a lot better at packing, and only pack what I need.
Here is what is in my travel bag! I take this bag with me on the plane so I have everything I need with me.
Bag- Guess Black Solid Tote Bag: I love the bag because its huge and I can fit everything in it. This handbag is the one I take everywhere with me and it is able to fit all of my things in it.
Ipad and Headphones: I always bring my iPad with me because there are some fantastic apps that will keep me entertained on the plane for ages! I love reading on the plane so I recently found out that the App store that they have free books! I download a few before my flight and that way I’m reading new books!! I also love to download shows on Netflix to watch on the flight.
Notebook and Pen: I always bring a notebook with me as when I’m sitting on the plane sometimes I get some ideas for my blog or things in general so I write them down in the notebook.
Young Living Slique Bar: I tell everybody to take a bar with them, or a small snack. I personally love the Young Living Slique Bar because I know that its healthy and it fills me up super quickly!
Book: So what happens if your iPad dies? Or i just want to read something on paper? I always bring my favourite book with me to read on the plane or if we are sitting in the airport. My all time favourite books are ‘Twilight’ and ‘The Jewel’.
- Mouthwash (to make sure I’m always feeling refreshed)
- Gum (I use the YL Slique gum)
- Spare Makeup (I bring the Savvy Minerals by Young Living Bronzer- as its multipurpose-, Eyeshadow, and the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes)
- Lotion (the Young Living Hand and Body Lotion is perfect for planes as I can make sure that my hands are not getting dried out)
- Deodorant (Because i need to be smelling fresh after the plane flight)
- Hand Sanitiser (so that I can make sure my hands are nice and clean!)
So that is everything that is in my travel bag!
I will be posting my trip to Melbourne blog when I get home!