Welcome to day 14 of Blogmas! I thought I would do the Christmas tag! I am going to find a ‘Christmas tag’ list of questions online (I found these questions a blog!), and then answer them here! Enjoy:
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
I love Elf, and also National Lampoon’s Christmas vacation! The classics are also so good too! (Rudolf, frosty the snowman etc)
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Sadly, no! I live in a part of Australia that doesn’t snow! In fact… I have never seen snow!
3. Where do you usually spend your Christmas?
I usually spend my Christmas at home with my family!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love Pentatonix’s Winter Wonderland/Don’t Worry Be Happy mashup featuring Tori Kelly! I also love Baby it’s cold outside (the Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé version!)
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
We open all the presents on Christmas morning. I don’t think I have ever opened any on Christmas Eve.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph! (It’s easier if you sing the song!)
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most of the year?
Throughout the year I look forward to actually buying the presents. I think it’s such a good feeling when you have saved up and buy something for someone special in your life! I also look forward to the Christmas feast!
8. Is your tree real or fake?
Our tree Is fake, it is the same tree we use every year. We have contemplated getting a real one, but the best one for us is the fake one!
9. What’s your favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
My favourite holiday food is probably the roast pork. And the gravy. Oh the gravy!
10. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
My dream place to visit for the holiday season is probably either Greece or Salt Lake City (to visit the YL Farm of course!)
11. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I always have trouble wrapping presents, I’m not entirely sure why, but It’s something about the corners!
12. Most memorable holiday moment?
It’s so hard to just choose one! But there is a main theme with all of my favourite memories. Giving the gifts I have bought people and watched their faces light up!
13. Do you make New Years Resolutions?
I generally don’t make New Years resolutions, I think that is because theres no point in me making them if they aren’t practical. However I make little ones, such as ‘get my next belt in karate’ ect.
14. What makes the holiday special for you?
The holidays are so special to me because it means spending time with my family and seeing their faces light up when I give them something I know they have been wanting!
Okay everybody, that is my Christmas tag! I hope you guys are enjoying Blogmas so far, I know I am loving writing these posts, even if they do come out a day late…
Thanks everyone! Comment down below if you want a copy of the questions or tag me in yours!